Saturday 26 January 2019

Conwy Wargames Club July Dead Mans Hand game

I hosted a Dead Man’s Hand game, since I had 3 players I joined in to make it even. I played a Cowboy gang, Pete the Law, Tony the Outlaws and Craig the Desparadoes. The scenario was simple, old feud, no one knew why they were fighting but it’s the done thing. Embarrassingly I won with the least casualties, and least under fire markers. Tony 2nd, Craig 3rd and Pete 4th. Memorable moments being Pete’s defence of the privy, Craig’s boss and my cowboy facing off, Tony’s Billy the Kidd becoming a bullet magnet surviving until shot in the back by Pete’s deputy.






Billy the Kid  - hide and seek champion




Battle of the out house


Mad charge across the open



Never had a fence provided such cover

My heros




Honestly we didn't gang up on Billy the Kid. In the background Pete's dastard takes aim at Billy's back



They're coming for me



The Outhouse is captured







It's getting close now








No comments:

Post a Comment