Recovering from a great Christmas day with some painting and then writing up Friday's Christmas game casts and plots.
The sleigh pilot is painted and varnished. I just need to matte varnish him and finish the base which will get done tomorrow.
I've also finished the crash site. I decided not use modelling clay of liquid green stuff because I was concerned with drying times so I attempted to hide the joins but gave it a go using paint.
|Finished crash site with hole formed by the protective force field which melted the stone which is still bubbling.|
As we speak I'm writing up the casts and plots.
So what's still left to do:
- Layout board
- Episode(s) titles to be decided - being done now
- Decide which episodes to play - now more confidently looking at 3 played in different sections of the board - being done now
- Create cast lists for: UNIT, North Pole Rescue Rangers and Moon Nazi's. Most of this is currently in my head, such as names the true work is to marry these up with stats - being done now
- Decide on which event cards and gadgets to use. These are a must as they will be fun.
- Inform chums what figures they need to bring and provide Episode write ups pre-game.