The monthly Conwy Wargames club games were:
20mm Force on Force - first time played. Definitely needs more practice but it was fun
28mm Dux Bellorum - again first time played. Easy to pick up and fun.
28mm Saga - another first. I found the rules atmospheric, but I need more practice.
1/72 WW1 air combat Game 1 - a new game for me and it was hilarious.
1/72 WW1 air combat Game 2
1/72 WW1 air combat Game 3
1/72 WW1 air combat Game 4
Star Wars Armada - first game and loved it. Found the rules easy to pick up.
20mm Battle Group Fall of the Reich
20mm Battle Group Barbarossa - my practice game for the campaign day. Must write AAR!
15mm Hail Caesar
15mm General de Brigade Plancenoit 1815
Conwy Wargames Club big game
20mm Rapid Fire WW2 Pacific
Battle Group Lokhivitsa Campaign weekend
3 x Barbarossa games . Another set of AAR's I need to finish and publish. It was a great weekend and I won a game. Even better it was against my old gaming buddy Guy.
0 - for me
I did paint some toy knights for my cousins' son
Shows visited - 2
West Midlands Militaire Show (WMMS) - the best show I've been too since Hammerhead
|There were loads of great games for periods I like. This one inspired me the most as I have the makings of these armies already and I like the use of ACW plastics with some conversion to creat a variety of troop tupes.|
Blog posts - 82
Kickstarters backed - 1 Battle Systems Urban scenery
This year I managed to read quite a lot of historical books which makes a change:
- THE SOMME 1870-71. THE WINTER CAMPAIGN IN PICARDY
- FRANCE AT BAY 1870-1871 The Struggle for Paris
- Three German Invasions of France: The Summer Campaigns of 1870, 1914 and 1940
- GUARDS BRIGADE IN THE CRIMEA
- CAVALRYMAN IN THE CRIMEA The Letters of Temple Godman, 5th Dragoon Guards
- Behind Soviet Lines - Hitler's Brandenburgers capture the Maikop Oilfields 1942 (Raid)
- French Carabiniers 1679-1871 (Officers & Soldiers)
- The British Army since 2000 (Elite 202)
- Romanian Army of World War II (Men-at-arms)
- Fall Gelb 1940 (1) (Campaign)
- The Conquest of Saxony AD 782-785 (Campaign 271)
- The Battle of Leipzig 1813 (Men and Battles)
- Empires at War: 1911-1923 (The Greater War)