|It hit here ..|
|.. and made a big hole|
|.... that scattered rock everywhere.|
|Impact crater with paint job. I sprayed the exposed rock black then rock outside of the crater grey then the areas I wanted as snow white. All paint so far has been from aerosol cans from various manufacturers.|
|Cliff face at the rear on the impact.|
|Inside the crater you can just make out the beads I placed in side that I'll use to attempt to make it look like the rock melted and is still bubbling.|
- Layout board
- Episode(s) titles to be decided
- Decide which episodes to play - now more confidently looking at 3 played in different sections of the board.
- Create cast lists for: UNIT, North Pole Rescue Rangers and Moon Nazi's. Most of this is currently in my head, such as names the true work is to marry these up with stats.
- Decide on which event cards and gadgets to use. These are a must as they will be fun.
- Paint the sleigh pilot
- Finish painting the crash site.
- Inform chums what figures they need to bring and provide Episode write ups pre-game.
- Remember for health reasons not to forget any of the none wargaming tasks because you're having too much fun with the wargaming tasks.